Plastic Surgery Equipment
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of various parts of the human body. Plastic surgery is performed for various reasons. It can be done for reconstructive purposes like burn injuries or loss of a body part. It is also done for cosmetic purposes to improve the appearance of a particular body part.
- Liposuction machine – Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery where unwanted excess fat is removed to improve body appearance and to smooth irregular body shapes. It can be done to contour under the chin, neck, cheeks, upper arms, breasts, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, calves, and ankle areas.It is done using a liposuction machine and special instruments called cannulas. The liposuction machine dissolves or dislodges the targeted fat to be removed. The suction device part of the liposuction machine suctions the fat and loosens the skin over the area.
- Electric dermatome – An electrosurgical unit or Bovie is a surgical deviceused to cut through tissue, destroy tissue through desiccation, and control bleeding by coagulating blood. It generates an electric current at a high frequency that cuts and coagulates tissue. The advantage of this technology is that it simultaneously cuts and coagulates and is easy to use in several procedures. Electrocautery provides precise application of energy to small and delicate areas, particularly efficacious for plastic surgery procedures. It is operated by the surgeon through a foot-controlled switch.
- Operating microscope –An operating or surgical microscope is an optical instrument used by surgeons for a stereoscopic, high-quality magnified, and illuminated image of the small structures in the surgical area. It is highly useful for reconstructions as they involve microvascular surgical procedures. These procedures need higher magnification and precision.
- Endo brow lift scissors – These specialized scissors are used in Endoscopic Brow Lift and Forehead Lift procedures. They have a bend in their shaft to contour to the patient’s forehead. The pre-bent shaft ensures a longer lifespan. Malleable shafts are unable to be re-bent after the initial position.These shafts also slowly bend over time in small increments, making the surgeon’s technique change over time involuntarily. This rotating shaft allows the surgeon maximum comfort and control as the scissor handle can be rotated 360 degrees. This allows the surgeon the most ergonomic positioning through each incision made in the top of the scalp.
- Microinstruments – Since most plastic surgical procedures are microsurgeries, they utilize special, high-precision instruments for best results, minimal scarring, and a short recovery. These include microscissors, microneedle holders, micro tissue forceps. These are made of medical-grade stainless steel or titanium.
At MediHouse, we have a range of cosmetic surgery/procedure equipment of high quality and durability.
Contact us for booking orders and home deliveries
Phone Number – 9400630000
Whatsapp – 9447771361
Email – MediTvm@gmail.com